Services for Buyers
Before We Start Looking at Homes I will....
- Explain the details of the Purchase Agreement and give you a copy for your review
- Estimate in writing, the expenses you will incur so there will not be any surprises at the time of closing.
- Explain all the various financing options, fixed mortgages vs. adjustable and 15 year vs. 30 year mortgages.
- Discuss and explain the Multiple Listing System
- Arrange an appointment with a mortgage representative to pre-qualify and determine the amount of mortgage you can obtain.
- Discuss architectural style, location, schools and special features that you desire.
After the Sale and Prior to closing I will...
- Assist in obtaining a homeowner's insurance policy.
- Coordinate possession details and final utility readings.
- When appropriate, meet the appraiser at the property and present any market data required.
- Help you arrange for any necessary inspections of the property in order to evaluate the major elements of the home and review the report with you.
- Assist you in determining the appropriate financing and help you select the best financial institutions to obtain your mortgage.
- Inform you of the amount your cashier's check will need to be at the time of closing. Most banks require ten days for any deposit to clear before they will issue a cashier's check. Reminder - banks close at 2:30 p.m. and they will not issue a cashier's check at drive-up windows.
- Assist you in obtaining a Power of Attorney if needed.
At the closing I will...
- Discuss proceeds and closing statements with you.
- Attend the closing and answer all questions.
- Coordinate possession of property.
- Maintain a file of closing papers.
- Explain pay-off
- Arrange for payment of expenses from closing proceeds.
- Coordinate the transfer of utilities and keys.
The Tucker Company Relocation Co. is Relo Network - a good quality driven relocation network. The Tucker Company through Relo and other sources receives more buyer referrals than any other real estate company in Indiana!
Search For A Home
Search for your dream home.
Buying vs. Renting
Discover why buying is a better value than renting and the benefits of home ownership.
Learn about the complete process of buying a home, financing a home and closing on the purchase of your first home.
New Home Construction
Why do you need a Realtor to represent you when buying a new home?
E-Mail Notification of Homes For Sale
My Tucker can notify you by e-mail of any new homes that come on the market that meets your needs.
Financing Your Home
Calculate your next mortgage and visit mortgage sites for more information on financing your next home.
Tucker Home Services
Home services and more before during and after the sale with the convenience of a Personal Service Coordinator.